Injectable Moldable Bone Void Filler
- Resorbable, 80% in 26 weeks*
- Predictable Window of Bone Remodeling*
- Remodels to Normal Bone*
The first and only** magnesium based bone void filler in the orthopedic marketplace.
*All claims based on critically sized rabbit lateral condyle defect model. It is unknown how results from the rabbit model compare with clinical results in humans.
**As of March 2017.
• Contributes to the structural development of bone
• Approximately 60% of magnesium in the body resides in the bone
• Magnesium deficiency can contribute to osteoporosis
• Plays a role in the active transport of calcium and potassium ions across cell membranes